Kermit & Piggy Stained Glass

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
This is a really nice piece! It is Kermit and Piggy in American Gothique from Miss Piggy's Treasury of Art Masterpieces, Kermitage Collection, 1982. It is a circular stained glass made by Glassmasters in Richmond, VA. The scans don't do it justice-- it looks great hanging in a window with light streaming through to brighten it up.

http://homepage.mac.com/muppetquilter/PhotoAlbum9.html

It is in a silver frame and comes with a silver chain for hanging. It is mint in box (I only took it out to scan it-- I have another one of my own that I'm keeping).

I can't speak to how rare it is, but I only came across it once, about five years ago, and bought two. At the time I was told it had been discontinued. I'm only parting with this one now because, well, we're all familiar with the state of the economy.

Please email me if you're interested

annikaabel@yahoo.com

radionate

Reaction score
American Gothic is my all time favorite painting. I've got a version with Mickey and Minnie, but I've never found anything with Kermit and Piggy. You're killing me here Annika

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
They sell this at the Muppet 3d Store in Disney. Anyone looking for it (after they buy Muppetquiler's, of course) can call up the Disney Merchandise number and order it through there.

That is how I got mine. But it sure is lovely!