1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Kermit re-runs on Hollywood Squares

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Phillip, Jun 13, 2002.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

As Zack posted in another discussion, re-runs of Kermit on Hollywood Squares are running this week. Don't know yet which of Kermit's "solo" week-long appearances they're showing, but let us know your thoughts on the episodes if you see them.
  2. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

Phil

oh Phil, thanks for the credit, i aprecate that.:)

Zack)Rowlf the, who is "hoping" for a gonzo and rizzo team up on hollwood squares next time,Dog.
  3. fluffmuppet

fluffmuppet Member

Awww...I totally missed that episode. I went to the Hollywood Squares website and I missed it by a day after. I hope I can see it again!!!

That'd be nice :)

~fluff~
  4. towels

towels New Member

I caught the tail end of it last night. He was sharing a cube with Nile somebody. (Obviously my grasp of popular culture is slipping)

It was one of those college theme weeks. (How come nobody on this show knows the basics of tic-tac-toe winning? After the center square, go for a corner!)
  5. Foreignman

Foreignman New Member

I saw the whole thing, Kermit was great, as usual, but it continues to bother me how many Sesame Street, Muppet Show, and frog-based questions Kermit just "happens" to get.
  6. dead puppeteer

dead puppeteer New Member

It's all about hype, baby. And right now, Henson needs all it can get. ;)
  7. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I hear that the Gonzo ones are on this week (6/24)! I can't wait!