1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Kermit replicas

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by countlover12345, May 27, 2012.

1. countlover12345

countlover12345 New Member

2. countlover12345

this is my first time so don't hate next one Count Von Count
  3. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

4. countlover12345

what didn't work it took me a lot of time to make that like 2 days almost but it was my first time sewing don't say i failed because in i tried my best :(
  5. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

The link didn't work. He wasn't talking about your replica. I'm sure it looks great! :)
    Muppetboy09 likes this.
  6. countlover12345

oh in that case i feel embarrassed :o
  7. countlover12345

if there was a Muppet convention should it be in Manhattan since Kermit and piggy got married and there was a fairly large portion of Muppet's there when that happened?
  8. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

try this for us to see the pic...open it in a new tab and scroll down to the bottom a special link should be there to let you post it for the public eye
  9. countlover12345

i don't really understand what you are saying :confused:
  10. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

its ok lets see if i can explain it better...for us to be able to see the pics you want to go to the picture and post this link..ive circled it in read..that way we can all see your kermit on facebook

go to your ablum and find that link...hope that helps cant wait to see him :)

[​IMG]
  11. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

Maybe you have your settings on "private",which denies viewing, so see if you can make it "public".
  12. countlover12345

it's on private i'll just save the pic and upload it
  13. countlover12345

14. countlover12345

can anyone see the picture???
    :confused::eek:
  15. countlover12345

muppetperson
    putting this aside for a minute i checked out your toy museum and how much for that count replica???
  16. muppetperson

No, only a couple of red crosses and (IMG).
  17. muppetperson

Sorry,he isnt for sale.I did see it has written that some may be for sale, but I didnt write that.It must refer to buying photos that the site builder has.