Kermit speaks on Yahoo! News

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Some pretty interesting stuff, a lot of talk about the possibility of new productions, even though Kermit is at a car show!

Check it out here: Kermit the Frog Leaps Into Holiday Spirit

I don't know how long that link will be active, maybe someone can save it and host it on another site?

Cheers!
:smile:
Anthony

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
"we'll see what happens"

and we are forced to wait for the Disney gods....phooey.

Cute little video though! Thanks for the link.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Oh my gosh! That's AWESOME! My favorite part was "Maybe do something like 'The Muppet Show' again. We've had lots of requests for that."

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!! Get the MESSAGE Disney!

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Oh my gosh! That's AWESOME! My favorite part was "Maybe do something like 'The Muppet Show' again. We've had lots of requests for that."

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!! Get the MESSAGE Disney!
haha i know really right I wish theyd do something.

beaker

Reaction score
Well this was a nice surprise, given I don't watch tv, I am always excited to see new Muppet clips online. Was Kermit's voice, a little...well off? Maybe he caught a cold in the swamp^^ I love Kermit, I wanna just give him a big whole hug:smile:

but yes, he does elude to a glorious future...question is, are these wishful dreams, or is something a foot that we do not know? Oh how I'd LOVE to see
a new Muppet Show in 2007.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Well tis the season of hope right? I think we should stay hopeful that something new might be coming along and I think this was a great clip! Wonderful to see, it just made my day!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
beaker said:
Was Kermit's voice, a little...well off? Maybe he caught a cold in the swamp.
LOL, I thought so too. I actually had something like that typed-up in my original post, but decided to change it so noone would watch the video with a preconceived, somewhat "bad", notion.

And yeah, I hope Disney does take the hint!!
:smile:

Kevin the Frog

Reaction score
It sounded like Steve to me, although he didn't use many inflections or get very excited which may have made it seem "kinda off." I thought the puppetry was more off a couple of times than the voice, but I am no expert - just a wanabee.