Kermit speaks on Yahoo! News

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
You know I hate to say this, but it's not such a good idea to title a thread with a URL.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Not to mention there's already a thread about this over in the Muppet Headlines section titled "Kermit Speaks on Yahoo!" or something like that.

Hope this helps.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Oh, actually this is a different video featuring Kermit as a kind of a guest host of "The 9" with the lovely Maria Sansone on Yahoo!

Here's the link, some good stuff!! I'm loving the exposure lately, keeps the rest of the public awareness up, up, up!!
:smile:
Anthony

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Just in case you guys don't see the other thread, here's a link to another Kermit appearance on Yahoo!! Disney must be handing out the cash lately, lots of great new exposure for our favorite foam friends.

Kermit on The 9 with Maria Sansone

Happy Friday!
Anthony

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh... Then in that case, I humbly apologize and hope the poster won't take it the wrong way.
*Leaves cookies for Global Grover to try and make up.

"The 9"? Is that the video game they keep announcing with the tagline of "Nine girls, one island... You do the math."?

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
KermieBaby47 said:
Just in case you guys don't see the other thread, here's a link to another Kermit appearance on Yahoo!! Disney must be handing out the cash lately, lots of great new exposure for our favorite foam friends.

Kermit on The 9 with Maria Sansone

Happy Friday!
Anthony
hey thanks so much for posting that this one I actully enjoyed!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
kermit getting out and about! Awesome!

Now, give him his own show, ha!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Kinda an update on that "The 9" appearance, it's on Yahoo!'s front page again, this time under the "Pulse - What Yahoos Are Into: Popular Offbeat Video Stories" section on the right sidebar.

Pretty cool eh?
Anthony