Kermit the Frog Body

Adam Kreutinger

Reaction score
You can use any urethane sheet foam from joan fabrics it comes in green or white, Use either 1" or 1/2" foam.

I prefer to use 1/2" EVA foam.

~Adam

cflorio123

Reaction score
glueing foam

I checked it out, thanks, now, i might seem completely lost, but i am:embarrassed:. What type of glue should i use to bond this together.:smile::smile:

Adam Kreutinger

Reaction score
A Contact Cement like Barge. I have heard that there is a type of contact cement that you can get at Lowes or Homedepot, but I don't know the brand of it.

Also many people use hot glue, but I wouldn't recommend it.

~Adam

CoOKiE

Reaction score
i use hot glue.. dries quicker. However, you u use too much it can ruin the fabric and once u get a drip on the fabric you're screwed. Good luck and be careful if you use hot glue.

Melonpool

Reaction score
I've never had any luck with the non-flammable Weldwood. It never wants to stick the foam. I use the flammable stuff all the time and it works great, though. I guess my puppeteers live on the edge with their hands likely to spontaneously combust at any moment, eh?

I'd love to use the non-flammable stuff, though. Any tips? Mine looks like milk when I open it up and I see no difference whether I stir it or not. I'm about to throw out a big can of it because it's useless to me as it is.