Kermit the Frog Nutcracker

Ashley Zepponi

Reaction score
I have acquired a "Kermit the Frog Nutcracker" made by Kurt Adler. I am interested in selling it and would like to know what it's market value might be? Any ideas??/

Thanks!

Quazimoto

Reaction score
Judging based upon recent sales, the Kermit The Frog Nutcracker should be worth between $25 and $40 if it's in good condition and free from flaws.

Ashley Zepponi

Reaction score
It is new in the original box - never opened. I only want to sell it because I have one of my own!

Quazimoto

Reaction score
New in the original box should probably add another $5 -$10 to the sales price. Really depends on the bidders. Muppet things tend to sell pretty well, and given that Christmas is coming up, if you were to put it up on eBay towards the middle or end of November, I'd say you won't have much problem selling it in the $30 - $45 range. Could even go higher if you get two or more people who really want it.

Heck, put out the offer officially here and you might be able to avoid eBay fess by selling it to a fellow MCF member.

Good Luck.
:smile:

firestorm566

Reaction score
New in the original box should probably add another $5 -$10 to the sales price. Really depends on the bidders. Muppet things tend to sell pretty well, and given that Christmas is coming up, if you were to put it up on eBay towards the middle or end of November, I'd say you won't have much problem selling it in the $30 - $45 range. Could even go higher if you get two or more people who really want it.

Heck, put out the offer officially here and you might be able to avoid eBay fess by selling it to a fellow MCF member.

Good Luck.
:smile:
Hi! I came here for this very reason! My sister saw this when she was 9 years old, wanted it for Christmas, didn't get it, and has mentioned it every Christmas since (she is 28 now). I'd like to get this for her for Christmas. Have you sold yours yet?

Ashley Zepponi

Reaction score
I have not sold it! I will be happy to ship it to you. I would try to send it to you by priority mail so you could receive it in time for Christmas. It is brand new in the box.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Wow!! Almost 20 years later, won't your sister be surprised!!! :smile:

Merry Christmas!