Kermit the Frog's Myspace profile

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Just incase any of you guys use Myspace, I thought I'd tell you that a while ago I set up a Kermit profile on there. I wanted to try and update people on Myspace of latest releases and things of interest to do with Jim Henson and The Muppets. I have over 1000 friends on there now and would love any input you guys might have. I have been a Muppet fan since I was about 3 years old and a Henson fan since I realised that Kermit and the gang were not infact real! (Maybe 8 years old? I don't know.) :big_grin:

(I can't post the link until I have made 10 posts or more but I guessed that my profile kinda shows where I am coming from as far a being a Henson fan goes)

Thanks guys! :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hi there! We heard about Kermit's Myspace page a while back, and wondered, "Is it official? Is it a fanbuilt thing? Etc?" And it's great to hear it was made by a fan. Well done you.

Beau

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Thanks Beau. I have tried to make it as authentic as possible. I hope that the Muppets Holding Company PLC don't mind me using images and such. I'm not doing it for any personal gain anyway, just for other fans. :smile:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Wow, that's great! Where in the world did you get so many great pics!? And here I thought I was tootin' my horn at you in the Muppet Musique thread! :embarrassed: :excited:

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
I have been a serious Henson and Muppet fan for many years and have been collecting stuff from as far back as I can remember. :big_grin: Putting together that Kermit site is just a way of me being able to share some of that with fellow Muppet fans. :smile:

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Hmm, I notice that profile has used some of the graphics I did myself for my own profile. Tsk.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Mistersuperstar said:
Hmm, I notice that profile has used some of the graphics I did myself for my own profile. Tsk.
yeah but there STILL BOTH cool! :smile:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I think there is like 100 Kermit the Frog Myspace profiles.

But I'm guilty of adding some as my friends on my page, I must admit.