Kermit & the Muppets @ 2005 WDW Christmas Day Parade on ABC

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
hey gang,

I got my Disney catolog in the mail today and on page 66 it reads about The 2005 Walt Disney World Christmas Day Parade and, well I'll let you read it, lol....

**Guess what Kermit the Frog, Tiger Woods, the Cheetah Girls and Regis and Kelly are doing for Christmas? They're all going to be part of the Walt Disney World resort christmas parade! For over 20 years, the Magic of Disney has come into your home on Christmas. It's a family tradition that enchants and entertains children of all ages. The two-hour special on ABC will feature lots of celebrity appearances and musical performances plus favorite Disney charactors in television's happiest parade as it makes its way down Main Street, USA in the Magic Kingdom. This year, the show promises to be bigger and better than as it cleebrates 50 years of Disney Theme Park Magic with parade elements from both Walt Disney World Resort in Florida and Disneyland Parkin California. For the first time, viewers will be treated to Parade floats from Disneyland's all-new "Walt Disney's Parade of Dreams". It's all part of the show-stopping entertainment that has made it a "must see" for generations of families. Watch for the magic this Christmas on ABC. Check your local listings.**

:smile:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
You mean Disney Magazine? :smile:

When I read your post I was like 'what?', then I checked my Disney Catalog (page 66), and found a dog bed. :rolleyes:

Good news! I still have last years' parade recorded on my dish satellite box. Hoping the Muppets get a lot more to do this year.

BEAR

Reaction score
KermieBaby47 said:
You mean Disney Magazine? :smile:

When I read your post I was like 'what?', then I checked my Disney Catalog (page 66), and found a dog bed. :rolleyes:

Good news! I still have last years' parade recorded on my dish satellite box. Hoping the Muppets get a lot more to do this year.
Yeah, Disney Catelogue does seem weird, but it couldn't be Disney Magazine because they stopped publication earlier this year.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Yeah, Disney Catelogue does seem weird, but it couldn't be Disney Magazine because they stopped publication earlier this year.
No not Disney Magazine! lol thats over with! :cry: but Yes! :smile: its in the NEWEST Disney Catelogue! it has a family in red Disney pj's on the cover! and its on pg 66. :smile:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
It is the catalog?

Looks like I'm gonna hafta rough me up a postal worker.

Hmm, maybe not. :stick_out_tongue:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
KermieBaby47 said:
It is the catalog?

Looks like I'm gonna hafta rough me up a postal worker.
Why when you could just have your dog do it? Wocka wocka! :embarrassed: