Kermit Unpigged Discussion

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Dunno how to explain myself. I just get these visuals based on people's voices. And, sometimes, Chloey sounds like the normal one out of the trio. And for some weird reason, the image of Piggy on the phone in She Drives Me Crazy just kind of matches what I have in my head as an image for Chloey. Like I said, not sure if I'm explaining it well.
Then again, my crush list has made others think me as weird so there's that. :flirt:

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Let me get this straight--we here at a forum that celebrates Frog/Pig romance and you think YOUR crush list makes you weird? Really?

Trust me--this group will understand!

(I have confessed it other places but if I got to date one of the muppets, it'd be Gonzo, the sexy little weirdo. *Sigh* A geek with a sense of adventure....)

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Okay, THIS is the one time on the album when I totally ADORED Kermit. Only Kermit would think about playing "Wild Thing" on the ukelele in the first place.
Well, Bert might think to do so as well....

I haven't listened to this album in years. I'll have to see if I can find my copy and give it a listen. It was a great album. If BMG Kidz promoted it's Jim Henson Records releases better I wonder how well this (and the other releases) would have sold.

People at Tough Pigs have been talking about Muppet Beach Party quite a bit lately, on the forums and in a couple of articles, discussing whether that album was good or bad (I've never heard that album). So it's great to see people here discussing Kermit Unpigged. It would be great if Disney rereleased these two albums (and Miss Piggy's Aerobics Exercise Album and Rowlf: Ol' Brown Ears is Back) in time for the new movie (I'll even settle for a new compilation album of the tracks that have been released to death, though with the tiny amount of Muppet albums in the past decade no Muppet tunes have really been released "to death").

Scooterfan5

Reaction score
I love "Wild Thing"! I love how it starts out soft and then Floyd rocks out! :sing: I also love "She Drives Me Crazy".

Dearth

Reaction score
Sadly, I have had this CD downloaded on my computer for months now, but have never listened to it. I found a guy from Russia or somewhere who had posted all of his Muppet soundtracks, and just grabbed them all before they got shut down.

BUT, I did burn a bunch of them to disc the other day, and am slowly going through them when I drive. Your discussion intrigued me enough to pull up the files and listen to them. I think the only one I had already sampled was the Linda Ronstadt one. So I had NO CLUE that Lily Tomlin, whom I adore, was on here as Ernestine!

I'm about halfway through them now, so far really enjoying this lost treasure that's been right in front of me.

Alex