Kermitage.com on UK Radio

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Today around 4:30 there was a show on 'London's Number One Hit Music Station, 95.8 Capital FM' called 'Why was it so great? The Muppet Show'.

They just talked about why it was so great, I didnt get to hear the end, So i dont know if it was promoting anything.

And then the DJ said that there is a great website called Kermitage.com where you can see every Muppet that was ever on The Muppet Show, And find out about every episode.

Congrats Joggy, Mike and Mar !

It was nice !

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah congrats guys !

Joggy

Reaction score
Thanks fer the compliments guys - and everyone in Britain LOL!

The list I made out of boredom five or six years ago has now become something that people all over Britain seem to give praises and awards to! Isn't it funny how things go...

Michael

Reaction score
Hi All, Capital FM contacted me about the piece they were gonna talk about, Friday. It was fantastic Kermitage got mentioned.

We are lucky that we have had the pleasure of recieving quite a few acknowledgments, and to be honst the majority have come from the US.

The site has won awards for Design as well as content so obviously thanks go to Joggy for the work he did on the character list, but we mustn't forget the episode Guide and everyone who helped with that and, of course, all the graphics.

The site has been online for less than a year and we are very proud, that without even the bulk of the site available yet it is obviously providing much enjoyment to many people around the world.

So Warrick what did you think of the Christmas Movie? Or is that in another thread...........

Michael.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Mike,

I LOVED it !

One thing i didnt like, Maybe because i didnt get the joke was Sam's hair.

The second thing was that little gruffness in Fozzie's voice, But i totaly over looked that.

Scooter and Fozzie's voices are fantastic, I felt automatically good about them.

They are so natural !

And i had a feeling that a new version of The Muppet Show definetely could work like this!

See ya

Luke

Reaction score
Hey Michael,

I think the Henson PR's must be plugging your website to the media whenever they get enquiries too. Either that or you've got a backroom of Monkey PR assistants up there ! :big_grin:

Gonzo

Reaction score
Congrats guys....that's very cool.

Quinnnnnnnnnnn