Kermit's Christmas Capers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003 said:
I have heard that there was a Muppet holiday special coming up this Christmas. So there's a possibility that's what it is.

Sorry about that. I'm repeating what other people have already said. Forgive me for that. I'm having a bad day today and I'm not thinking clearly. :sympathy:
hang in there

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Hold it! How do you know it's Kermit the Frog? Kermit the Frog isn't the only Kermit in the whole world....so how do we know this has to do with the muppets?

Barry Lee

Reaction score
But you never know....but I would wait till we hear more information they havent even started on the 50th Anniversry special. I am thinking it is a guy named Kermit from britain but I may be wrong.

unclematt

Reaction score
Barry Lee said:
But you never know....but I would wait till we hear more information they havent even started on the 50th Anniversry special. I am thinking it is a guy named Kermit from britain but I may be wrong.
I thought they started on the 50th Anniversary Special

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Who is this Kermit guy from Britain, and what does he have to do with the Muppets or Disney?

I've heard mention of this Muppet special before,. Does anyone have any more information on it, like knowing if it will be shown in America? I never even considered the possibility that it wouldn't, but I suppose anything is possible.

Thanks,
Kate

Beauregard

Reaction score
Nah...

There's only one Kermit in the world....

Status
Not open for further replies.