1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Kermit's laugh question

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by Muppet Frog, Aug 12, 2012.

1. Muppet Frog

Muppet Frog Member

When was the first time Kermit laughed. The one that Steve does.
  2. mupcollector1

mupcollector1 Well-Known Member

Not sure, personally I've always found that laugh sort of weird. But that's just my opinion. Kind of sounds like a Mickey Mouse chuckle. I think it was pretty recent. Maybe in It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie perhaps. That's when I started to notice it. I know when Jim's Kermit laughed, he would chuckle silently nodding his head. lol
  3. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

I think the laugh is a bit subtle, but you can still hear his voice.
  4. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Wow that's a loaded question...Lol. Honestly I have no idea but I love Steve's laugh for Kermit. Sometimes in interviews Steve has laughed out of character if you know what I mean. Lol.
  5. miss kermie

Yeah... Like when Dave flubbed his lines with Gonzo in MWoO. Steve laughed for real. And when he made Kermit say "Mama" He laughed.
  6. Pinkflower7783

Especially the blooper at the end of this interview. Lol.

7. miss kermie

Ha ha, yeah!
  8. Pinkflower7783

Jim Henson did it a few times as well...sometimes no matter how hard you try you can't keep from laughing. Lol!
  9. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Oh, that's the laugh we were talking about...in all honesty, I've never really noticed it much on any productions.
  10. Sequelcast

Sequelcast New Member

The laugh was very creepy. Those Muppet bloopers are always fun.