1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Kermits Swamp Years Trailer

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by No1MuppetFan, May 4, 2002.

1. sidcrowe New Member

Froggy

Mmm...nice...symetrical design.

Old school analog tuner. Cute.

And...I really like ducks, too.

It kinda reminds me of these designs (minus the ducks).

Click
    http://www.classicgaming.com/vcsp/VCSpModels.htm

P.S. Almost forgot to mention it again:
    Henson.com=blooooarghftplaarggghhhttraurpthurrafff!!!

with apologies to cartoonist Don Martin;)
  2. frogboy4 Inactive Member

Thanx, Sid-

Those pics are kind of in the same style. My design was originally influenced by old radio dials in a kind of art-deco style with a modern twist. One of my classmates made a comment likening it to some of the Mac designs. LOL! I can maybe see a little of it and they do some great work, but I think he was just trying to bug me. :D

The ducks actually came from another graphic designer in the group. I liked them so much and really fought for their inclusion! Probably because they are very much like something I would draw...a few years ago maybe. My faves are the punk duck and the hip-hop one in the hoody.
  3. JamieDenny New Member

awww

I really like the look of it. I know it'll be aimed at folks younger than me but how cut it young kermit. Hevy aww factor when I showed it to some of my friends. I'm excited about it all.
    Jamie
  4. frogboy4 Inactive Member

It had the ick facktor to all the people I showed it to, but I know lots of designers.
  5. frogboy4 Inactive Member

Jamie (D)

Oops! Sorry, man, misunderstood. Thought you were talkin' about Henson.com. Swamp Years looks cute, but it's not the project most fans are looking forward to. I'm sure it'll be okay, but I'm not too keen on a Muppet film geared toward kids. That's what Sesame Street (and Elmo) is for. I'll definitely buy it though!
  6. JamieDenny New Member

Sometimes there is a fine line between ick and aww :)
  7. frogboy4 Inactive Member

Well said. I hope this is an awww...actually I hope it transcends it.
  8. CrockAlley New Member

where?

I can't seem to find it. Can anyone post a more direct link? Thank'ee.
  9. Thog New Member

Anyone see that on IMDB.com they list Christian Kebbel as playing young Jim Henson?

Dan
  10. Fozzie Bear Moderator

THOG!

Hiya,

Can you maybe copy and paste that info about the Young Jim Henson here?

later,
    FOZ
  11. BoyRaisin2 Active Member

I wish Henson.com kept more of its video clips. They were the only things worth going to the site for. Now a lot of 'em are gone. Ticks me off.