1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Kevin Clash Article

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by scarylarrywolf, May 11, 2003.

1. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

Thanks for posting that Larry.

I'd like to see Kevin on the street one day. I guess we're all amongst those insiders who know who he is. Good feeling...sorta. :)

-Matt
  2. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Yeah. love that bit about the cab!!!

LOL.

And I love the discription of Elmo's voice!!!;)
  3. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

the link pulled up
    Shakira Ends Her World Tour in Venezuela
    for me...I don't think that's what it is supposed to be......

Sarah
  4. Beauregard

He, he, he.
    LOL
  5. Oops, sorry guys! :o The stupid site I got the article from updated it and I can't find it anymore...

--"Scary" Larry Wolf
  6. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Anyway, it was a good article.
  7. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

well I was just wondering.....

Sarah
  8. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

Wow...

I get to read a supero cool Kev Clash interview, and see a picture of Sharika, who is a total hottie... *heads to "whos hot?" thread*

-Matt
  9. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

hmm I guess we know who you like now....

Sarah

BTW did you get that e-mail?
  10. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

I totally forgot about Shakira (which is surprisingly disturbing)

*joins Matt in the "who's hot" thread*
  11. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

great...now I know if I want to attract guys, I have to learn to bellydance!

Sarah
  12. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

..... No.....

I think it's got something to do with the eyes.

she ain't as cute as RLC.
  13. Muppetfreak

Muppetfreak Member

I have bad history with Kevin Clash articles....

The last one I saw was posting on a bulletin board. When I turned to look at it, I didn't see where I was walking a feel down a flight of stairs. Only tiny stitches...Nothing broken....but let me tell you, living it is not as funny as it looks.

Picture me falling down the stairs while looking at an article about Kevin Clash and you will have your daily moment of Zen.

Better yet, don't.

When I clicked the article link it lead me to clint eastwood....did anybody copy it? I promise to read it in a stairs free environment....
  14. Buck-Beaver

Buck-Beaver Active Member

All I got when I clicked was 'Elephant' Top Movie at Cannes Film Fest. :(
  15. Beauregard

Too bad, looks like I am one of the only ones who read it. There was a very funny story about one time when Keven went in a Taxi and the driver, not recognizing him, was critizising Elmo. Keven just went along and then said 'Keep the Change,' in Elmo's voice. I'd have loved to see that guy's face!!!
  16. Buck-Beaver

Buck-Beaver Active Member

Kevin does these really great live appearances with Elmo. I've actually just missed seeing him live twice......he was appearing at the Sony Building in Tokyo but I had to leave the day before and then when Elmo came to MuchMusic to tape a special I just missed out on chance to go see him (sigh).

Any Kevin Clash fans that didn't read the article and need a fix should take a look at http://www.caucusnj.org/one-on-one/shows/clash-elmo.asp - they are selling a video of a Kevin Clash interview.

There's also a neat profile of Kevin (although very little new information) over at http://www.africanpubs.com/Apps/bios/0324ClashKevin.asp?pic=none.
  17. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

18. moke'schocolate

moke'schocolate New Member

#1 Kevin Clash Fan

I hope Kevin Clash answers my letter one day.