Kevin Clash Article

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
, and see a picture of Sharika, who is a total hottie...
I totally forgot about Shakira (which is surprisingly disturbing)

*joins Matt in the "who's hot" thread*

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
great...now I know if I want to attract guys, I have to learn to bellydance!

Sarah

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by sarah_yzma
great...now I know if I want to attract guys, I have to learn to bellydance!

Sarah
..... No.....

I think it's got something to do with the eyes.

she ain't as cute as RLC.

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
I have bad history with Kevin Clash articles....

The last one I saw was posting on a bulletin board. When I turned to look at it, I didn't see where I was walking a feel down a flight of stairs. Only tiny stitches...Nothing broken....but let me tell you, living it is not as funny as it looks.

Picture me falling down the stairs while looking at an article about Kevin Clash and you will have your daily moment of Zen.

Better yet, don't.

When I clicked the article link it lead me to clint eastwood....did anybody copy it? I promise to read it in a stairs free environment....

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
All I got when I clicked was 'Elephant' Top Movie at Cannes Film Fest. :frown:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Too bad, looks like I am one of the only ones who read it. There was a very funny story about one time when Keven went in a Taxi and the driver, not recognizing him, was critizising Elmo. Keven just went along and then said 'Keep the Change,' in Elmo's voice. I'd have loved to see that guy's face!!!

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Kevin does these really great live appearances with Elmo. I've actually just missed seeing him live twice......he was appearing at the Sony Building in Tokyo but I had to leave the day before and then when Elmo came to MuchMusic to tape a special I just missed out on chance to go see him (sigh).

Any Kevin Clash fans that didn't read the article and need a fix should take a look at http://www.caucusnj.org/one-on-one/shows/clash-elmo.asp - they are selling a video of a Kevin Clash interview.

There's also a neat profile of Kevin (although very little new information) over at http://www.africanpubs.com/Apps/bios/0324ClashKevin.asp?pic=none.