Kevin Clash Book Tour

Frogster

Reaction score
Well, with me seeing Elmo as the satan of Muppets, I for one won't be buying his book. Besides, I still would like to get Caroll Spinney's book.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
That's great, I going to but that; I aready have Caroll's book.
Oops, I meant to say buy. Yeah, but isn't it great Bear, because we get to hear more stories from another Muppetear.

Caroll's book is great Froster. But Kevins book is not just about Elmo, but himself, as well as his life and about him being a puppetear. I sure It will most lickly dicuss his other charcaters as well.

BEAR

Reaction score
Yeah, I am so excited! I live just outside Pasadena so I will definitely try to drive 10 minutes to see him and get the book. I hope he talks about other characters in the book as well, such as Hoots and Natasha and Benny Rabbit.

travellingpat

Reaction score
Ok hes not coming to the UCONN school of puppetry? grrr, Carroll did and it was packed...idk why he wouldnt want to...hmmmm

BEAR

Reaction score
travellingpat said:
Ok hes not coming to the UCONN school of puppetry? grrr, Carroll did and it was packed...idk why he wouldnt want to...hmmmm

Maybe he is just unable to or something.

Brinatello

Reaction score
Buck-Beaver said:
9/21/2006 - 7:00PM
Vroman's Bookstore
Pasadena, CA
Ah! I was off yesterday and could have drove up there to see him! 7 p.m. though would not have been a good time for me. Grrrr. Oh, well, hopefully some other time.

GabeFirestone

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Yeah, but this is Kevin's book. A whole other Muppet performer with a whole other set of stories and antedotes.
i think you mean anekdotes... antedotes are medicines or cures! haha np, though! :smile: (don't mind me, I'm a grammar FREAK!)

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Don't worry; I was thinking the same thing. Maybe he was thinking of antedotes from Elmo, perhaps?
:smirk: Just kidding.

Punch'n'Judy

Reaction score
GabeFirestone said:
i think you mean anekdotes... antedotes are medicines or cures! haha np, though! :smile: (don't mind me, I'm a grammar FREAK!)
Not a spelling freak though? :wink: Sorry, no offence, just couldn't resist it!

Best,
J