Kevin Clash

Erine81981

Reaction score
Ok when I play my SS Platinum CD on the Computer My Windows Media Player shows what the names of the Performers who did the characters but for some reason when Kevin's Name comes up Its says Clifford Kevin Clash. Is that his full name?

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Maybe whoever uploaded the track info mistyped it and put the name of the character in with the name of the performer? I've gotten quite a few faulty track listings myself from the CDDB.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
That'd be a strange accident, though, since Clifford was never on SS.

Smy Guiley

Reaction score
Don't put 100% stock in CDDB. When I put "Fleetwood Mac" (1975) in and call up CDDB it comes back as BOTH "Fleetwood Mac" and "Rumours" (1977) for some reason! I also had a blank in the drive once with only one song recorded on it. When I started up iTunes, it called on CDDB (it does that automatically if there's a disc in the drive) and told me that the disc was Billy Joel's "The Nylon Curtain". Not even close! Like I said it was a homemade disc and the song was by Michael Jackson! Pretty far off.

eric

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Smy Guiley said:
I also had a blank in the drive once with only one song recorded on it. When I started up iTunes, it called on CDDB (it does that automatically if there's a disc in the drive) and told me that the disc was Billy Joel's "The Nylon Curtain". Not even close! Like I said it was a homemade disc and the song was by Michael Jackson! Pretty far off.
That's hilarious!! Well, at least the CDDB gave its best shot...