Killertoys kills?

Pino

Reaction score
Hi I wonder if anyone has any experience with killertoys.com.
I've preordered the sesame street palisadestoys series 1 there. But now they dont come out with this series I want to know what happened with our pre orders.
I sended a few emails to them, but it is awfully quiet at killertoys.com
No responce what so ever... Does anyone know this internetshop and share the same experience?:attitude:

MWoO

Reaction score
Well, did they charge you?

Pino

Reaction score
:embarrassed:I've paid in advance as is normal with preorders...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Ordered the Muppet Backstage from them a couple of years ago. When the one I originally ordered didn't show up, I contacted the guy who ran the site through the Palisades Toys forum since we wee both members there around November 2004. He tried to locate it's shipping progress, reported it got lost, and promptly shipped out another. It arrived with great care, in perfect order on my birthday that year... Only thing is I snapped the two small pegs on the upper floor balcony when assembling the upper back wall.

As far as the Sesame Street figures... They've been cancelled and won't be released. Unless the license hopefully gets approved to Creatus Maximus, not sure given their new toy direction. Hope this helps.
Maybe you should contact the site or your credit company and try to get the amount recredited.

Pino

Reaction score
its a year ago Ive payd that.. I think its impossible to get recredited.. :frown:

Pino

Reaction score
I tried to contact them several times. but they won't repond to any f my emails:cry:

DTWolf

Reaction score
I have ordered from KillerToys a few times, without any trouble, but I've never preordered anything. The fact that they won't answer your e-mails is a bad sign, especially if you've been e-mailing since May, as the post dates indicate. That makes me think I won't be ordering from them again.

I preordered my Sesame Street figures from GKWorld, since MuppetCentral had a link to their site and I thought MC would benefit from it. GKWorld charged a kind of down payment, only a portion of the total cost, but naturally I haven't gotten that refunded to me.

I wonder if these retailers are able to do this because there was no "official" cancellation of the line--since the company just went under and didn't give notice to stores that the figures were never ever coming. Can that happen?

Pino

Reaction score
It helps a little.. I still cant get any discussion with them.. because they never responce to mails.. And as living in Europe I cant get over there to ask for explenation.. or something?:attitude: