Kiss Me, I'm Irish!

wockawocka

Reaction score
Tomorrow is St. Patricks day! Remember to wear green. Especially if you're Irish, which I am (sort of)! I'm wearing my new "Kiss Me, I'm Irish!" socks tomorrow. Anybody else have some cool stuff for St. Patricks day? :smile:

radionate

Reaction score
I will be wearing my St. Patricks Day tie. It has clovers and Bugs Bunny with bagpipes!

grail

Reaction score
i will be sitting on my butt, in front of my computer, talking to some of my friends as they get completely liquored up.

or as i like to call it: Monday

foofoocakes

Reaction score
Not Irish. Been looking for something green to wear. Twisted My ankle on friday so I have a lovely greenish yelloish purple bruise but that is kind of grose. As I am stuck here pretty much all day I have a list of other nasty things NOT to wear for St Pattys Day.

1.) Green underware. This is a carry over from the boys should not shower thread.
2.) Boogers, They are slimy sticky and unattractive.
3.) Green fingernail polish. Nothing like making your nails look like they are rotting off.
4.) Don't dye your hair green. Its cute on st pattys not so cute a week later.
:crazy:

wockawocka

Reaction score
Yeah, green boogers are gross. Oh, a St. Patricks day tie, that's cool. I have mentioned to one of my friends that I would wear green tomorrow, since I'm Irish, so when she sees me at school, she's gonna ask where my green stuff is. All I have to do is show her my socks. I'm also wearing a cute Animal shirt (that has nothing to do with St. Patricks day) that I got the other day. It's sooo cool!:halo: