Know Any Movie Mistakes?

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
:confused: Type in the movie and the mistakes. For example:

GREASE
*The TV set that is in the scene when Jan sings, "Brusha Brusha Brusha" is not the same TV that is shown when Rizzo is getting ready to go out the window during the slumber party.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
This is kinda' of a cool site to check out. I love movie bloopers and mistakes. :sing:

peachesncream

Reaction score
i know in muppetvision 3d when piggy gets pulled by the jet ski her head falls off.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
peachesncream said:
i know in muppetvision 3d when piggy gets pulled by the jet ski her head falls off.

LOL!!!! hahah are you kidding?! hahahaha :stick_out_tongue:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
peachesncream said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: Really!? Yipes! Never saw that!

Kiki

Reaction score
(BUMP)

I love movie mistakes. I know tons of movies with historical inaccuracies (*cough* Olvier Stone's movie on The Doors *cough*), but sometimes it's for creative liscence.

I'm trying to think of some, anyway. In a film I saw with my brother one the the vampire's looked in the mirror and had a reflection, and in case some of you don't know, vampires DON'T have reflections, y'know? Can't remember the name of the film though. Huh, my bad?

Also, if I remember rightly (and I could be wrong) in Almost Famous when it's set in 1969 and William is looking through his older sister's records he find's Joni Mitchell's 'Blue' album, aaaaand... I THINK that was actually released in 1971. Great film, though. One of my all-time favourites, it really suits what I'm into. And I could be wrong, too. Doesn't bother me.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
In "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?", some of the toons that appered after 1941 (when the movie takes place), one notable example is Tinkerbell, who appeared around the early 1950s(?)

Also, the "Super Mario Bros." movie was a mistake too. =-0 just kidding (kind of)

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
(BUMP)

I love movie mistakes. I know tons of movies with historical inaccuracies (*cough* Olvier Stone's movie on The Doors *cough*), but sometimes it's for creative liscence.
LOL! Historical inaccuracies in The Doors? No way, man!:wink: :big_grin: