Krofft Super Star fans

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Hiya. :zany: Remember Krofft Super Stars?Just curious how many MC members watched it? I'd like to hear about your favorite show,episode,theme song,any memories you have.Thanks for looking & posting. :cool:

My Krofft story/memories are:I remember running home from school,instead of taking the schoolbus,so I could watch KSS hour.Here are some of my fav.
shows:
1)Sigmund
2)Lost Saucer
3)Land of the Lost
4)H.R. PuffNStuff
5)Bugaloos
6)Dr. Shrinker
7)Electra Woman & Dyna Girl
8)Wonderbug

Klonoa

Reaction score
I remember watching Wonderbug when I was VERY little. It was the one about a rickety old car with a spinning license plate that could turn into a super hot-rod, right? I had a Wonderbug coloring book. I named my first goldfish Wonderbug. And that's all I know.

--Klonoa

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I used to watch the new version of that series. LOL! Great stuff!:big_grin:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I liked H.R. Pufnstuf when TV Land aired it really late at night on Friday and Saturday nights, but other than that, most of the Kroffts' other shows are just a little TOO freaky for me; though I admire the fact that these supposedly kiddie shows have regular sitcom laugh tracks on them.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah! I used to watch that one, too back when Cartoon Network used to air it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah! I used to watch that one, too back when Cartoon Network used to air it.
Did Cartoon Network cut out the laugh track? I know they did sometimes on shows like The Flintstones, The Jetsons, the original Scooby Doo, and other Hanna-Barbera "animated sitcoms".

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That's good to know, I always feel that any sitcom, or comedy show should have a laugh track to add that certain something (kind of like when you see a sad scene in a movie, it just isn't complete without that sad, cheesy background music); like I said, I feel live audiences just kill the show.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I don't think a laugh track it always necessary. I think background music works just as well, like My Name Is Earl. And I really like the awkward silence of The Office, too.