KUBRIK Muppets Figures trade

Mistershow

Reaction score
Hello All, I'm back from the San Diego Comic Con and i've picked up some Kubrik Muppets Figures! I'd be willing to trade these puppies for any Jim Henson Hour stuff other than the originaly aired episodes. So if you have the unaired pilot and the specials that came out for the show, let me know and these could be yours!!

So here's some pics of em' the only reason why I opened them is because I wanted to check to see which ones they were. These figures are meant to be surprises when you purchase them! So I wanted to make sure these werent the "probable" ones. The KUBRIK Muppet figures shown are: Fozzie Bear, and Sam the Eagle. In this assortment, the probability of finding Fozzie is 16%, and for Sam it's also 16%. Which means that it's pretty hard to find these two!! Check em out!!

This link shows an image of the packaging and an Assortment Rate probabilty chart of the figures in this wave.

Anyway check em out, and if you have some cool Jim Henson hour stuff to trade then please feel free to post a response! Thanks!

-Steve.