Kudos to Swazzle

TopperFraggle

Reaction score
I meant to post it at the time but got sidetracked. My daughter and I attended a Puppet Show by Swazzle some months ago and we really enjoyed it. We saw "Hazel and the Dragon" and were very impressed. As lifelong a puppet fan as I am, I don't think I ever really saw a live puppet show outside of church. The puppets are beautiful and well performed. I don't know what I expected, cause I checked out their website beforehand, but it didn't prepare me for how magical the whole experience was. These guys really know what they are doing. We're looking forward to the performance of "Tiger and Mousedeer" next week also. Thanks Swazzle.

SJohnson

Reaction score
Swazzle Puppet Show

Thank you so much! I'm glad that you and your daughter enjoyed our puppet Show Hazel and the Dragon. We spend a lot of time developing our live puppet shows, and we put a lot of energy into each performance, so it's nice to hear that it's being appreciated. See you in Cerritos next week.:smile:

We liked your note so much we've posted it on our web site check it out: http://www.swazzle.com/References.html

BuckyBits

Reaction score
First message after lurking here for a little while, but I can't wait until August and Swazzle has dates in the Bay Area!

I need to proof read.

SJohnson

Reaction score
Swazzle Puppet Shows

See you August. If anyone else would like to see when we're performing in their area please check out our online schedule: http://www.swazzle.com/schedule.html

If you come and see a show, please come up afterwards and say hi.:big_grin:

puppetsmith

Reaction score
Hey Sean. I just wanted to say I really enjoyed The Mystery of Cobblestone Way and The Magic Meadow and I can only imagine how great one of your live performances would be. Most of the time, I am disappointed in live puppet shows - I think because some puppet companies forget the power of puppetry and a good story - but just from watching the clips and TopperFraggle's testimonial of the "magic", I'm really wanting to plan a trip out to Cali and catch one of your shows.

SJohnson

Reaction score
Swazzle Puppet Shows

bezalel said:
Hey Sean. I just wanted to say I really enjoyed The Mystery of Cobblestone Way and The Magic Meadow and I can only imagine how great one of your live performances would be. Most of the time, I am disappointed in live puppet shows - I think because some puppet companies forget the power of puppetry and a good story - but just from watching the clips and TopperFraggle's testimonial of the "magic", I'm really wanting to plan a trip out to Cali and catch one of your shows.
Thank you I'm glad you enjoyed both of the short films.:smile:

We hear from a lot of people that have been burned by puppet shows they've seen, but they really like ours. We spend a lot of time getting the story right, developing, the characters, building the puppets, and rehearsing. We strive to be professional, and deliver a puppet show that is funny and entertaining for the whole family. It feels good to get positive feed back from a satisfied audience member - it lets me know we are doing our job right. I don't know if you've seen the web documentaries of our site, but you might find them interesting. They paint a good picture of what it takes to put a show together: http://www.swazzle.com/behindthescenesvideos.html

By the way, I just checked out your site. Your puppets are awesome! You have a very distinct style, and the site looks great too. Thanks for adding me as link on your blog, I'll be sure to to the same. If you make it out to California to see a show, please come up and say hi.:big_grin:

puppetsmith

Reaction score
Thanks Sean. I'm so impressed with your attention to detail. I've got a couple of old buddies in northern California - I'll have to pay them a visit this summer. :smile:

TopperFraggle

Reaction score
Hey you Swazzle guys didn't make it down to the Happiest Place on Earth this Monday did you?