Kung Fu Panda

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hmm, doesn't look very appealing to me I'm afraid...

ithacan

Reaction score
I haven't seen anything about it, but thanks for the post! Who can see the subject line "Kung Fu Panda" and resist clicking on it?

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
DreamWorks Animation simply doesn't interest me these days, unfortunately. Still, I like the voice cast.

Then again, I also liked the voice casts for Shark Tale and Madagascar. I hope we have another Over the Hedge on our hands here... loved that flick.

lael

Reaction score
I know they are all kung fu styles. . . except for the Panda & the Racoon thing in the upper right. What is that thing? I hope there is a 70's style kung fu to the movie. a little Bruce Lee action.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I think it will have every cliche you could possibly think of. Yeah, I think the first Shrek had a really good voice cast. But I think The Lion King had the perfect voice cast. It was a really good combination of real voice actors and "all star" voice casting. And they did a good job of voice action, too! Even though James Earl Jones could do in well to begin with. He one of those rare instances where he does both of those thing well.