Laby, DC, MM Comic Books

lowercasegods

Reaction score
I think the article is all the confirmation you'll need. It sounds completely legit, though I can't say I relish the idea of the Manganation of DC, Labyrinth and Mirrormask. I'd rather see them written and drawn the way they were originally presented. But either way, it's gotta be good exposure for them.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Awesome! Sounds rather interesting. It's great to see JHC, and the Muppets branching into different areas of media, and different audiences!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
There have already been comic book adaptions of The dark Crystal and (I think) labrynth. There have also been The Muppets take manhattan, Muppet babies, and Fraggle Rock comic books.

Now if only Disney would make a deal for new muppet comic books....

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
I've been reading Tokyopop manga for years and they are a pretty legit company. I wonder when they will release them.

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
I also wonder why they are taking Labyrinth in the direction of Toby being the goblin king's heir, instead of focusing on what happened to Sarah after she left the Labyrinth.

From reading the movie novelization, the picture book, and watching the movie there are three endings:

1. Novel- Sarah puts her entire childhood behind her without looking back.

2. Picture Book- Sarah remembers the Labyrinth as a story to tell her children.

3. Movie- Sarah remembers the Labyrinth, but still holds onto aspects of her childhood.

I wonder if the comic books will focus on these at all.