Labyrinth- Can anyone help

simonpech

Reaction score
Hey
Can anyone help? Im looking to buy a puppet or toy from the film Labyrinth. I’ve looked all over the internet but can only find toys that have been changed to make them look more “Disney Like” if you know what I mean. Do you know anywhere or could you put me into contact with anyone who would be selling original puppets or toys that look exactly from the film.
Hopefully you can help

Thanks!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Here's a little help

I tried to search for Labyrinth (toy and plush) items through the Muppet Central collectibles store, but had no luck and went straight to amazon. The best item I could find was the Jereth action figure (I can assure you after seeing it in stores, is not Disneyesque in the least). There will be more Labyrinth action figures including Hoggle and some goblins that are slated to be released in the coming months. I have seen images from toy magazines and they look to be cool. Here's the amazon link.

Jareth Figure

There is also a Sir Didymus plush that you may or may not like.

Sir Didymus Plush

Here are some expensive bust images for Labyrinth. They are currently unavailable, but I'm sure they'll pop up around ebay.

Goblin Bust

Another Goblin Bust

And here's what they currently have.

Just a bit of searching should help now you know what to look for. Also ask your local comic book shop/collectible toy store dealers. They usually know what's coming out. Here's a thread on the forum that deals with Labyrinth stuff http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=31157