Labyrinth Collector's Edition DVD Box Set

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the disk contained in the set is the Superbit Version? I'm guessing not, but it would have been cool to separate the film and extras onto two disks.

muppet_dk

Reaction score
frogboy4 said:
Does anyone know if the disk contained in the set is the Superbit Version? I'm guessing not, but it would have been cool to separate the film and extras onto two disks.
I think it's just like the Dark Crystal box set.
As I understand the superbit version don't leave any space for any extras on the disk.
But yes it would be nice if it were a 2 disk boxset.

Chilly Down

Reaction score
No cut scenes, eh? I'm having trouble seeing what's so "special" about this latest edition.

The main improvement is the cover, which is significantly more handsome than the cover on the most recent video releases. (I'll need something more to make me want to buy this, though.)

Chilly Down

Reaction score
The storyboard stuff sounds cool, and I like the look of the inserts. Plus, as I mentioned before, the cover (and the menu screen) is one of the best I've ever seen. But to know there's over an hour of cut footage, and they didn't bother to put even just a few deleted scenes on there...ugh!!

Fiery Princess

Reaction score
I have been waiting for SOO long for this! I have the original VHS and even the second release VHS but this is just amazing. Since Labyrinth is my favorite movie ever I guess I'm biased but still...this news has just made my day!!! :smile:

leliebel

Reaction score
Fiery Princess said:
I have been waiting for SOO long for this! I have the original VHS and even the second release VHS but this is just amazing. Since Labyrinth is my favorite movie ever I guess I'm biased but still...this news has just made my day!!! :smile:

*looks at sign*

*has just bought best of bowie dvd*

*happy*

:big_grin:

kika

Reaction score
I am jealous, jealous, jealous :mad: !!!
Why an edition zone 2 is not announced nowhere???? If somebody is well-informed... an English edition perhaps :cry: ...