1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website, official apps and the WinAmp Media Player. Learn More

3. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Labyrinth & Dark Crystal Collector Tins

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by Sylinde Bren, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Sylinde Bren

Sylinde Bren Well-Known Member

2. Laszlo

Laszlo Well-Known Member

Thanks, but those are just the regular covers... on tin.

3. ReneeLouvier

ReneeLouvier Well-Known Member

Yeah, but they are quite beautiful. If I had any money I'd buy Labryrinth...it'd be cool to have.

4. PatrickPuppet

PatrickPuppet Member

Thanks for the info. I like the Dark Crystal tin.

5. alorindanya

alorindanya Well-Known Member

So, it's a DVD case...and not in the United States. I can't even get this. And I already have 3 copies of Labyrinth and 3 of Dark Crystal...all I'd want is the tins. Such a...Pity.

6. Infinity Sirius

Infinity Sirius Well-Known Member

Yeah! Metal tins to put stuff in...nothing exciting.

7. crazed gonzo fa

crazed gonzo fa Well-Known Member

These do look cool, but after doing them with a bunch of movies it doesn't seem special after a while.

8. Laszlo

Laszlo Well-Known Member

Indeed. I mean why don't they release some great prop replicas or statues???

:mad:

9. Infinity Sirius

Infinity Sirius Well-Known Member

Oh, because it would probably be too expensive and who wants to buy stuff from a movie from the 1980s anyway? (please insert scarcasm here)