Labyrinth Firey plush-Will pay BIG!

JenCat0004

Reaction score
Does anyone have a Firey plush from Labyrinth that they would be willing to sell? A friend of mine REALLY wants one, and her boyfriend and I are willing to pony up BIG TIME for one for her for Christmas. Seriously, we're talking a car payment or two here.

If not, can anyone point me to some good photos of the actual plush toy? If we can't find an official one, we want to find someone to make one that looks like the original plushie, and all I've been able to find online is one TEENY-tiny pic. I'd need a few to have some re-create it.

Pics of the actual stuffie are extremely important, since from what I saw in the tiny pic, it didn't look exactly like the ones in the film, and since it was a cherished childhood toy (That her Mom (She calls her Bavmorda, from Willow) THREW AWAY when she was still a kid) we want to be able to recreate the actual toy, not what was in the film.

REALLY, REALLY appreciate any and all help!

FYI: My replies may be sporadic Monday 24th-Friday 28th, as I have to go out of town for a funeral, and don't know what my email/internet access will be like for those days, but WILL REPLY TO ALL as soon as I can!

THANK YOU ALL! :smile: