LABYRINTH in ToyFare!!!!!

Squigiman

Reaction score
Hey,
Just wanted everybody, especially Ken, to know in case they already didn't about something really cool. In this month's issue of ToyFare(#59, July, with either Spidey or Clone Trooper cover), that the "Wish-List" section features "LABYRINTH"!!!!! That's right, the classic 1986 Jim Henson film with Bowie, Jennifer Connelly, and a bunch of cool Muppetesque creatures. Besides the simple fact that it's there, what they write seems very enthusiastic, they give an example line rundown, and even a picture of a cool Jareth custom, courtesy of AndGor.com. Just thought I'd mention it, here, to push more for the possibilities of the making of this line, as it shows that even a major toy industry magazine wants it. Its just that deserving of figures! As my all-time favorite movie, I just thought this little tid-bit relating to "LABYRINTH" might interest you all. Pick up a copy, if you can. That's all for now. Take care.

-Squigiman

beaker

Reaction score
I always love reading toyfare, tomart's, and lees(the 3 leading action figure magazines) Darn, when i clicke don this i thought it was a preview, not a wish list. Im still waiting for Dark Crystal figures(maybe palisades or mcfarlane or mezco?) when will they make a skeksis? awww!