1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Labyrinth Jareth TimeLord pendant in pewter

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by charlie, Sep 30, 2012.

1. charlie

charlie Member

Hi everyone, just working on the Jareth Chrome pendant most of us are familiar with in the film. I recently did the bronze version but this one is the chrome version. Resculpted slightly smaller than the bronze one and more accurate I beleive. It is cast in solid Pewter. This is only a test run and the next one will be cast using sand which will yield better results. I hope you enjoy as much as I did making it. Thanks for looking :)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. charlie

charlie Member

Just about done here, I gold plated the center piece and top portion. Thanks for looking :)
    [​IMG]
    Embodiment and Plaid Fraggle like this.
  3. Plaid Fraggle

Plaid Fraggle Well-Known Member

Wow, gorgeous:eek:
  4. charlie

charlie Member

5. charlie

charlie Member

OK finally finished,,,,took many hours to polish but Im calling this one done. Thanks for looking :)
    [​IMG]
    Embodiment likes this.
  6. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Gorgeous.

I promise I'll actually have the chance to have money in November, LOL, what with 3 pay periods. :p
  7. charlie

charlie Member

I'll save one just for you. :)
  8. alorindanya

alorindanya Member

Are you still up for making more of this? It looks amazing.
  9. charlie

charlie Member

Yes, just sent two out yesterday actually. Pm me any time you'd like one. ;)
  10. Turika

Turika New Member

Can't figure out how to PM, but would like one if you're making more.
  11. charlie

charlie Member

Hi turika, i sent you a pm. Just look up by your name at the header of the page. You should see a red number by alerts, clock it to see your conversations.
  12. charlie

charlie Member

Here are new pics of the new clasp.
  13. charlie

charlie Member

14. Turika

Turika New Member

It arrived today! And it is absolutely gorgeous...thank you so much.
    Embodiment likes this.
  15. charlie

charlie Member

That's awesome. I'm so glad to make these for labyrinth fans :)
  16. Turika

Turika New Member

Loving the pendant, and have been wearing it often, getting many compliments. But nobody knows what it really is! :) I was wondering, would you ever think about making a miniature one, for days when I don't feel quite so Jareth-dramatic? I was thinking maybe an inch and a half or so. on a silk cord...
    Embodiment likes this.
  17. charlie

charlie Member

I understand, its pretty big isn't it....I'll look into making a smaller version. :)
    Embodiment likes this.
  18. Turika

Turika New Member

Oh, I LOVE that it's a real-life size, or thereabouts! But it doesn't always go with what I'm wearing, and a small version that I could wear at collarbone length would be nice for just everyday...hopefully you can figure out a smaller one...thanks!
    Embodiment likes this.
  19. Turika

Turika New Member

And maybe in sterling silver?
    Embodiment likes this.
  20. charlie

charlie Member

Sterling silver would be crazy!,,,lol I would love to have one in silver myself.