Labyrinth Locations

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
I have been wondering if the opening sequence of Labyrinth was filmed in the US or England. I want to think it was shot in England because that was where the Creature Shop was and alot of the filming took place, but when Sarah is running down the street in the rain I clearly see a US mailbox. Unless UK mailboxes are blue too.

Anyone know where this was filmed?

edible eye

Reaction score
New York state. I forget exactly where, but I've heard people have gone to that park to see the bridge she runs across.

edible eye

Reaction score
Yay! I knew it was New York. Am I the only one who thinks it's cool Upper Nyack is across from Sleepy Hallow? :embarrassed:

abiraniriba

Reaction score
I'll have to see that place next time I go to Nyack (I went to Nyack College Manhattand Center, and our graduation ceremony was held at the actual campus up there, I may be going back for my Master's soon so it might be fun to see the rest of the town this time around) I wonder if there will ever be a sequel to the Labyrinth that would be interesting. BTW anybody out there care to take a stab at describing the smell of The Bog Of Eternal Stench. My theory is that it is a combination of elephant flatulence, rotting meat and sewage gas (from a New York City sewer of course), with a pinch of limburger cheese thrown in for good measure. :zany: What are your thoughts???

If she ever kisses you I'll turn you into a prince... Prince of the Land of Stench
-Jareth

That Announcer

Reaction score
I'd be willing to say a combo of oil refinery gases, dog farts, smoke, Limburger cheese, rancid olives and oysters, burned wheat toast, improperly fried eggs and *gulp* french-fried frog's legs. :mad:

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
Has anyone ever smelled Jabberwocky? I think that's what the Bog smells like, times ten. :crazy: