Labyrinth on youtube.com

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I mean, I wasn't going to win that battle, but hopefully this clears things up a few things for all.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I don't know, It sound's like it should be within a certian time frame. What is the dedal on that?

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
It's o.k as far as I know,except for some films you can't upload the whole thing.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Ok it's like this,

If you post a skit from The Muppet Show it's fine, but if you post the WHOLE episode of The Muppet Show your in trouble.

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
Check

Barry Lee said:
Ok it's like this,

If you post a skit from The Muppet Show it's fine, but if you post the WHOLE episode of The Muppet Show your in trouble.
Check post #14.I basically said the same thing.You just put it in better or your words.:smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
But I noticed that GelflingWaldo mentioned that Sesame Workshop was taking action on Clips that were being shown around the Internet. Is this referring to the length on the clips?

movielad

Reaction score
If you do not own the copyright to the material you're uploading, and don't have permission from the copyright holder, you must NOT upload it to YouTube or anywhere else.

M.

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
How did this thread change from it's original subject? I for one would like to know.