1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Labyrinth Prop on Ebay

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by Infinity Sirius, Apr 20, 2006.

1. crazed gonzo fa

crazed gonzo fa Active Member

Well, this one seems like it might be the real thing.
  2. edible eye

edible eye New Member

How so? I actually have an old feather mask a lot like that, you get 'em at any 5 and dime store.
  3. crazed gonzo fa

Well, now that I think about it doesn't look like the real thing. In that scene everyone was wearing goblin masks. Guess I forgot about that.
  4. ILuVERNIE

ILuVERNIE New Member

5. Laszlo

Laszlo Member

****... these sellers are full of crap. :mad:
    What amazes me most there a buyers who believe this ****.
  6. crazed gonzo fa

Sad, isn't it?
  7. Laszlo

Laszlo Member

8. crazed gonzo fa

Gizmo's cage didn't look like that! Wasn't it more of a box?
  9. propologist

propologist Member

Gizmos cage in the second movie was wicker I know that because I made it in two sizes for the film. Most of what that guy has on ebay as props could be set dressing. but saying that it is for a exact movie with out showing it on screen, photo on set. will not help him sell it.

mike
    Propologist
  10. Laszlo

Laszlo Member

Thanks for the info.

Everyone here should help report this seller. I already did. He should be banned from Ebay.
  11. Land Strider

Land Strider New Member

Here is the link to report items (it takes you to the proper eBay page), you'll need to know the eBay item number:

http://tinyurl.com/ob6dn
  12. Gonmuh

Gonmuh New Member

To early.