Lack of Motivation

christyb

Reaction score
Ever have one of those days where you just don't wanna do anything you're supposed to do. Like now for instance...I should be in class. Quick somebody put a gun to my head and make me go. LoL :smile: !

Vic Romano

Reaction score
At the end of the semester, you'll look back and say: "In retrospect, I should have gone to class, it would have helped my grades." but in several years you'll look back and say: "I'm glad I was a spunky fun girl who occasionally cut class and enjoyed life!" I personally am more of a "seeing the big picture" kind of guy, matter of fact, I think I'm gonna' leave work early!

christyb

Reaction score
hehehe...glad I'm not alone. However, If my parents found out I would be skinned alive. I am working on research for my puppetry paper. So I get a couple points for productiveness.:smile:

By the Way Ken lost on Jeopardy! last night. *sigh* Now there goes the most intresting part of that show.

Beebers

Reaction score
christyb said:
Quick somebody put a gun to my head and make me go.
That seems extreme. How about a nap instead?

:smile: :smile: :smile:

christyb

Reaction score
A nap would be wonderful. If I had the chance to take one. Seriously though I don't know what's wrong with me this week. I've just gotten into the "I don't wanna or feel go to class" mood.

Beebers

Reaction score
Maybe it's the holidays - I get that way, this time of year, because I feel STRONGLY that the entire month of December should be reserved for Fun And General Laziness Only. Regular life is just plain intrusive during December.

:wink: :smile: :wink:

christyb

Reaction score
Beebers said:
Maybe it's the holidays - I get that way, this time of year, because I feel STRONGLY that the entire month of December should be reserved for Fun And General Laziness Only. Regular life is just plain intrusive during December.

:wink: :smile: :wink:
I completly agree with that one. I guess it is the holidays. Today I've gone to a grand total of a half hour of class. (I have four classes today) Oh well back to researching.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Yes, I agree! I just want to do Christmassy stuff now! Of course, most of the people at Walden's are Christmas shopping, and we have tons of Christmas books for sale and are playing Christmas music... so I guess it is pretty Christmassy after all.
Erin

Whatever

Reaction score
I skipped German today, but I had a huge migrane, knew we wouldn't do anything productive (we never do), and knew my professor was already worried about my health when he saw mw this morning (he told me I looked awful) so I took a nap and managed to make my other, more important, classes.
I'm so happy, I got a roomate today and she's really nice!

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
christyb said:
Ever have one of those days where you just don't wanna do anything you're supposed to do.
Only on the days ending in y. I should probably start working on my mythology project tonight... or that other project... or study algebra... you get the idea. :wink: