Ladies from TMS season one

Marky

Reaction score
TheJimHensonHour said:
I'm sorry but Mildred and Hilda where very funny I think the reason they got rid of Hilda is because the look of the puppet wasn't that great....and she didn't play that big of a role on the muppet show.
Mildred on the other hand was brought back for muppets tonight so don't say for a moment such things...and thats not very nice to say things about wimen puppeters like that. btw I never found janice that funny but classic miss piggy is A number 1!
-Vaughn Michael
Whoa - please don't misconstrue what I said there... I did not mean that women puppeteers aren't funny! My God! My puppet mentor is a woman (with the Order of Canada)! My favourite co-worker with gigs in her troupe is also a woman. I was only speaking of the female cast members of The Muppet Show!!

(BTW, Mildred was played by a man!)

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Marky said:
Whoa - please don't misconstrue what I said there... I did not mean that women puppeteers aren't funny! My God! My puppet mentor is a woman (with the Order of Canada)! My favourite co-worker with gigs in her troupe is also a woman. I was only speaking of the female cast members of The Muppet Show!!

(BTW, Mildred was played by a man!)
but you did say that? but hey whatever though it's not that big of a deal to me...if you ment it that way or not...
and yea most muppet characters are played by men...another big British thing....

Marky

Reaction score
Yes, that is generally a British thing traditionally, one which Canadians have inherited too, apparently.

We're like the worst of both worlds. Actually, we're even worse than that if you count the French.

pepestarr

Reaction score
Mildred according to the Henson Database appeared in Muppets Tonight.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
pepestarr said:
Mildred according to the Henson Database appeared in Muppets Tonight.
she sure did and I about died when I saw her when it first aired....and it's a shame she had no speaking rolls since frank oz was on the show still...

Marky

Reaction score
TheJimHensonHour said:
she sure did and I about died when I saw her when it first aired....and it's a shame she had no speaking rolls since frank oz was on the show still...
She was applying make-up to a no-namer in the intro. Never was a big fan of hers, though.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Marky said:
She was applying make-up to a no-namer in the intro. Never was a big fan of hers, though.
I was I'm seriously in love with the old bird :flirt: *not in that way you pervs!* lol:big_grin:
my favorite moment with her I think was when she called dr. teeth dr. tooth in a slip up man did jim and frank work awsome together or what!
"if you make another slip up like that your best policy is gonna be an insurance policy" hahaha
and this is why dr. teeth in the man!!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
TheJimHensonHour said:
I was I'm seriously in love with the old bird :flirt: *not in that way you pervs!* lol:big_grin:
Mildrid does look a little bit like a bird doesn't she? Though I'm positive she is meant to be human:smirk:

Marky

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
Mildrid does look a little bit like a bird doesn't she? Though I'm positive she is meant to be human:smirk:
Human? Her? I have no idea. All I know is that she creeped me out big time as a kid!

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Marky said:
Human? Her? I have no idea. All I know is that she creeped me out big time as a kid!
guess I was a wierd kid I always liked scarey monsters and stuff like that...
my favorite character at chuckie chese was mr. munch haha I always wanted to feed him pizza.:halo: