Lake Buena Vista: Muppet Fan Party Thus. at Downtown Disney

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Seems only appriopriate that one should watch the Muppets at their home in Disney. Join Muppet Central member spikybluegirl for a Muppet Movie Fan Party!

When: Thursday, November 25 at 7:15 PM
Where: AMC Downtown Disney
1500 Buena Vista Dr
Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830

Emily will share more details of the gathering so be sure and post and let her know that you're super excited to join her!

spikybluegirl

Reaction score
Hey Orlando area Muppet fans! If you plan to go to the event, I recommend prepurchasing tickets and arriving early since Disney will be busy this week due to the holiday. If you are going, it would be great if you post to let us know here. Also, shoot me a message with your first name and forum name, and if you will be bringing others let me know if they would also like nametags. :smile:

Plans for right now are to meet outside Pop! Gallery by AMC... Wear your best Muppet attire!

spikybluegirl

Reaction score
Since I've had no responses, my personal plans have changed... Downtown Disney doesn't ticket through Fandango, but Universal Citywalk does and I want my free downloads. So... 7:20 Thursday at the AMC at Citywalk if anyone is interested in meeting up.