Lanford questions

Princeton

Reaction score
I love Lanford (Mokey's pet Deathwort) to death, but I have a few questions*:

1) Why was this character introduced?
2) What episodes does he play a major role?

*:search: : You have questions? How existential! (Sorry, I couldn't resist!)

Redsonga

Reaction score
I don't know how many episodes he was a main part of, but I think there were only a few.
I think they put him in to put another funny element in the show and have another 'person' for Red to fight with ,and to show how other types of cave life get along with fraggles (as well as what they adopt as pets). Also, it highlights Mokeys caring side (in place of her just being dreamy and an artist ) :smile:

Foodie

Reaction score
Lanford

Hey,
Who performed Mokey's plant Lanford? Was it Dave Goelz? It's hard to tell but his mannerisms seem like Dave's. :smirk:

Princeton

Reaction score
Hmmm, who else did he perform?
Rob was the body of Junior Gorg for the bulk of the series. He also performed Baby Poison Cackler from "The Trial of Cotterpin Doozer", the titular Blue Dragon from "Red's Blue Dragon", the titular Glob from "Boober and the Glob", Merkey Merrgle from "Beyond The Pond", and the lizard that Mudwell turns into in "Gone But Not Forgotten".

Foodie

Reaction score
And hey, are you on Deviant Art?
Yes, I am. [/QUOTE]

Ah! I think I faved your Ninja Turtle drawing a little while ago... plus, I've come across your anime fraggles too. I'm Phraggle over there. :smirk:

Princeton

Reaction score
I was recently watching "Playing Til It Hurts", and I got the impression that Lanford doesn't really like Gobo. Anyone else ever get that feeling?