Last Book you Read Thread

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
I've just finished reading a book called the "____ (ryhmes with witch) Goddess Notebook" it was fabulous. I've just started the sequel to Bridget Jones, it's also fab.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I just got done reading Sesame Street Unpaved.

Yeah I know I'm like five years late on that book, but oh well, :smile: .

Cool book :cool: .

EasyBeinGreen

Reaction score
I am currently reading The Audacity of Hope by Barack Obama... its wonderful... Senator Obama is an incredible man and I really hope he tosses his hat into the ring for the 2008 Presidential Election.

I highly recommend this book!

peachesncream

Reaction score
i'm reading kitchen confidental by anthony bourdain.it reminds of working in a restaurant like the movie waiting also does.you never realize how much of it's own society the restaurant industry is unitl you leave it.:zany:

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
I last read:
HAIRSPRAY: THE COMPLETE BOOK AND LYRICS TO THE HIT BROADWAY MUSICAL

JJandJanice

Reaction score
The last book I just got done reading is "The Rise and Fall of ECW."

Ehh, :smirk:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I finished reading Bob Newhart's memoir last week,about to read Platoon.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
It's been awhile since I finished the last one, but here's another volume of those Condensed Books I've read.

As the Crow Flies by Jeffrey Archer
Charlie Trumper had dreams far beyond his humble cockney roots.
But he didn't have to go far to follow them.
An amazing story of how Charlie pursues his goals and makes his dreams come true.

Hard Fall by Ridley Pearson
FBI code: HARD FALL.
Translation: A plane has crashed.
Cause: A madman's bomb.
Assignment: Stop the madman-before he strikes again.
A novel of riveting suspense.

Mrs.Pollifax and the Whirling Dervish by Dorothy Gilman
Marrakech, Fez, Casablanca!
It's the amazing Mrs.Pollifax on the road again-this time to Morocco. For the CIA's favourite grandma turned spy this should be an easy assignment. Just pose as someone's aunt and act like any other tourist. Simple. But life is never simple for the dauntless Mrs.P., and before long she finds herself one step ahead of some very unfriendly pursuers-in this, her most winning caper yet.

Hunter in the Dark by Monica Hughes
A hunting trip is more than just stalking and shooting. It's a chance for a young man to be with his friends where the air is clean and the cares of the world are left far behind. So what is Mike Rankin doing alone in the dark wintry Canadian hills, far from his campsite and scarcely aware of storm clouds gathering overhead? Perhaps he's accustomed to facing greater danger and facing it alone. Perhaps survival in the wilderness is child's play compared to what awaits Mike when he returns home...

I have plenty of Condensed Books to go, but I'll just give them a little rest. I look forward to reading more of my collection in the new year.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Well I for one, have taken a break of sorts from reading puppetry books. The last book I've read all the way thought is "Disney's World" by Leonard Mosley. It's the bio of Disney, very good read. The man really does have some dark serects, but at the same time was a total genius.