Last call!

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Last chance to call the voice line and have your "happy birthday" voicemail played on The MuppetCast's ONE YEAR birthday show! The voicemail line is 614-364-4270.

And yes, you ARE the only one who doesn't like listening to your own voice in a recording; everyone else wants to know what you really sound like (Ask prawny and The Count...and Speed Tracer and Fragglemuppet). So c'mon!

Muppet Loverr

Reaction score
I just entered 3

1. as myself
2. as Kermit
3. as Miss Piggy!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Oh goodness! I need to do it soonish! ...Or now. :stick_out_tongue: *gets out cell phone*

...Okay, Gonzo and I just made a call. Do forgive him, he's feeling a little under the weather. :wink:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Oh man, I feel like crap!
:frown: You see, yesterday was my birthday too, and I was out almost all day and... Well Steve, just know that I congradulate you on one great year of shows, and heres hoping for many more great years!
:smile:
:excited:

BEAR

Reaction score
Got my call in last night (well...actually very early this morning) :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Had computer problems, which is why I didn' call in earlier. But I hope my call can/will make it into the show. If not, is sokay... Congrats on one full year of bringing us Muppet fans such a quality service as is the MuppetCast.

BEAR

Reaction score
No birthday show tonight?:cry: