Late to the Game: What happened to Snuffalupagus?

thomasv

Reaction score
Ok, I admit it, I have not been keeping up with the world, and must be living in a hole.

What the heck happened to Snuffalupagus?

I read that aduilt could see him. Then I hear he went away. Where did he go? What happened?

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Good ol' Snuffy is alive and well on Sesame Street. He visits Bird often and they've had some pretty entertaining rounds of 'Game Show' recently.

Adults can see him now. The wise folks at SST were concerned children were getting the wrong message when Big Bird told the adults about his large friend and no one believed him. Familiar with the slogan 'Children should be seen and heard and believed'? They wanted kids to know they can tell adults anything-- even things that might be difficult for an adult to believe-- and be taken seriously.

It is a big change from the old days, but you may find you like Snuffy as a regular part of Street life. He even has a little sister now, Alice.

Thog

Reaction score
If they whould only have gotten rid of Don Music sooner. Then I wouldn't have piano key scars on my forhead.:big_grin:

Cheebo

Reaction score
Snuffy is very active on the show. :smile: He even had a 2 parter focused on him this season.