Least Favorite Episode

Frogster

Reaction score
Sure, there are plenty of really good episodes out there, but are there any bad episodes? Yes. In fact, there are a few. My least favorite has to be Boober's Quiet Day. What's yours?

Foodie

Reaction score
Frogster said:
Sure, there are plenty of really good episodes out there, but are there any bad episodes? Yes. In fact, there are a few. My least favorite has to be Boober's Quiet Day. What's yours?

You like " Boober's Quiet Day " the least? How Come? That's one of the episodes where they show Gobo talk out of the side of his mouth. Hee hee.

Hmmm... mine would prolly have to be either the first episode with Wander McMooch which I think was called " Junior Sells the Farm " or the one where Pa Gorg is afraid of heights. I still like them mind you, but they'd prolly rank at #95 & 96. I'm also not a huge fan of " The Secret Society of Poohbahs ". The overall theme of that episode is okay with the whole idea of taking one's self too seriously. I just kind wish Gobo was off exploring during that episode. Kinda rubs me the wrong way knowing that he joined this cult. :smirk:

Nick

Mokey Fraggle

Reaction score
My least favorite episode is definitely "Battle Of Leaking Roof" (that's the one where Pa Gorg is afraid of heights). I'm like you, Foodie, I still like it but it was just kind of boring. I'm not too crazy about the episodes that revolved mainly around the gorgs and didn't have a lot to do with the fraggles.

Foodie

Reaction score
Mokey Fraggle said:
My least favorite episode is definitely "Battle Of Leaking Roof" (that's the one where Pa Gorg is afraid of heights). I'm like you, Foodie, I still like it but it was just kind of boring. I'm not too crazy about the episodes that revolved mainly around the gorgs and didn't have a lot to do with the fraggles.
Yeah, that's the title. I like how it's all stormy in that one though. Isn't it windy & stormy?

Nick
:smirk:

Mokey Fraggle

Reaction score
It is windy and stormy in that episode. It has its good moments about it and parts of it are funny, but I would rank it at #96. I think #95 would be the one where Pa Gorg makes Junior move the trash heap. What's the name of that one, again?

Frogster

Reaction score
"The Trash Heap Doesn't Live Here Anymore." That is where she's moved to the right side of the hole that leads to the garden. Ma Gorg wants to put up a gazebo where Marjorie is, so Junior almost dumps her down the well, But Wembley and Boober save her before it was too late. Thanks for reading my review, Mokey. I love the encouragement!