Least favorite Fraggle Rock episode

ILuVERNIE

Reaction score
my least favorite episode is "capture the moon." that episode is so... boring.

what about you?

Foodie

Reaction score
Boring? Well, if you say so. However, I love that one. Gobo's singing voice is top-notch. :smirk:

Nick

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
"Mirror, Mirror." Red and Ma Gorg have absolutely no chemistry.

Funny enough, one of Star Trek's best episodes is also titled "Mirror, Mirror."

Fuzzhead

Reaction score
Please don't kill me for this, but I think all Fraggle Rock episodes are boring.:embarrassed:
I love the characters and the music and the message and the overall look of the show, but I just can't get into the episodes like I can with other Muppet worlds. I even bought the season 1 set, but I just don't know why I can't get into it. Just my opinion. Although I did like the Minstrels episode.

zeldazipple

Reaction score
You're not the only one who things FR is boring Fuzzhead. I know alot of people who can't stand the show, but to each his or her own. :big_grin:

ILuVERNIE

Reaction score
Fuzzhead said:
Please don't kill me for this, but I think all Fraggle Rock episodes are boring.:embarrassed:
I love the characters and the music and the message and the overall look of the show, but I just can't get into the episodes like I can with other Muppet worlds. I even bought the season 1 set, but I just don't know why I can't get into it. Just my opinion. Although I did like the Minstrels episode.
like, whatever... i love fraggle rock... especially the very first episode... lol... :excited:

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Oh the first ep is my fave too. Have you seen all 96 shows yet?