Leslie Characters

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
We all know she's becoming a main puppeteer now, with Abby and all, but I was...kinda shocked that Sweet Little Abby, Sad, Fatherless Jessie, and of course, Blues from Blues Clues, turned out to be SPAMELA HAMDERSON, the bustiest pig the Muppets ever created, Howard Tubman being the only rival, due to his moobs.

But, I don't know Jessie all that much, is she going to be pushed into the main cast as well, since her father, Elmo's Uncle Jack died?

Mupp

Reaction score
We all know she's becoming a main puppeteer now, with Abby and all, but I was...kinda shocked that Sweet Little Abby, Sad, Fatherless Jessie, and of course, Blues from Blues Clues, turned out to be SPAMELA HAMDERSON, the bustiest pig the Muppets ever created, Howard Tubman being the only rival, due to his moobs.

But, I don't know Jessie all that much, is she going to be pushed into the main cast as well, since her father, Elmo's Uncle Jack died?
I have a feeling that Jessie may only be a part of the Talk Listen Connect series, and will probably not be seen on the actual show.

And yes, I know what you mean, I was really surprised when I found out that Leslie also performed Spamela.

But that's the cool thing about puppeteers, (and voice actors) they can play pre-school friendly characters, as well as characters geared more towards adults.

On that note, I think its fascinating and pretty cool that Bill Baretta performs not only Elmo's dad Louie, but Pepe and Big Mean Carl as well.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
On that note, I think its fascinating and pretty cool that Bill Baretta performs not only Elmo's dad Louie, but Pepe and Big Mean Carl as well.
I think Bill's probably got the widest vocal range of all the puppeteers, because the first time I heard both Elmo's dad and Big Mean Carl, I was like "Wow, that didn't sound like Bill Baretta".

minor muppetz

Reaction score
She also performed the daughter in the Super K cereal sketch.