1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow...

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Gonzo, Apr 19, 2002.

1. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

So far, it's snowed Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday this week.

That's it.

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
  2. scarecroe

scarecroe Active Member

It was 99.7ºF in my backyard yesterday.
  3. Dr. Bombay

Dr. Bombay Member

Gonzo! We could literally be neighbors as I too am a SLC resident!

The weather this week has been insane! And, frankly, it was really insane today, what with the rain and clouds at first, the terrible snow fall and then suddenly the sun comes bursting out of no-where! Luckily it was good weather this evening as I had to drive up to Ogden for my friend's dance concert.

I figured the big storm on Monday was due to the earth grieving for Elizabeth Montgomery as her birthday was that day and next month it'll be seven years since she passed away. (And for those of you not familiar with her she is the most beautiful and talented woman ever to hit the small screen. She played Samantha on my favorite tv show Bewitched.)
  4. Jackie

Jackie New Member

Yesterday it was a COOL 95 degrees while the day before was about 98 degrees. Today it's only going to be 90!! Whoohoohooo!! ;)