Let the Disney bashing begin! ATLANTIS TWO!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Muppets1985

Reaction score
Originally posted by ralphyman22
I agree the sequals SUCK!!!!

They are also making a Beauty and the Beast 3,
Dumbo 2
Jungle Book 2
another Brave little toaster will be coming out.

But on the positive side to disney is starting in 2004 maybe late 2003 the characters will start singing the songs again like in the classics everyone LIKED!!! Alan Menkin was hired back YEAH!!!

Beauty & the Beast 3??? Ummmn..NO! It waz all ready made, it waz a DTV back in 1999 so its NOT new it just a SE video/dvd for the first 2 that came out.

Dumbo 2: There has been some talk that the story line was not good so there "won't" be one......for now!

Brave little Toaster 4??? IDK about this one b/c i have the first 3 on video, well......maybe i can beleave it tho!

Muppets1985

Reaction score
From we're been talking about on Laughing Place.com for the past few month's is that Atlantis 2, is just a bunch of things from the TV show that was going to be, but NEVER did b/c the movie did bad at the movies! So I'm guessing that they "did want it going to wast, in the valt" and wanted to use it. Y not just let it rot right?

I guess I SHOULDN'T be talking b/c most likly I be buying it, just like i ALL wayz do, I talk bad about the 2 movie and what do i do....I go and buy them LOL :big_grin: No have mail please!!:frown: :frown: :smile: