Let's not confuse gender again

Pork

Reaction score
There has been some confusions of who is female and who is male around here sometimes. Not all the time, just occasionally. Maybe we could just post it in here so we don't get confused. :stick_out_tongue:

-me..I"m female

Kiki

Reaction score
Yeah, there has been a few times on this forum where I have mistaked a gal for a bloke, usually by their avvy or their username. :embarrassed: Not you, Anna, don't fret! :wink:

Well... I've got a feminine username so it's clear that I'm a chick. Just sayin'.

Pork

Reaction score
well obviously your a gal. (don't worry I'm not fretting)

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Well there is a thread somewhere on our boards that is actually about this very subject already, but I don't know the link to it.

Anyway I think I'll post what I remember putting into that thread here again because I bet my good friend Katie would get a big laugh out of it.
I am male, and everytime I take a shower or go to the toilet I am reminded about that fact :stick_out_tongue: :wink: :big_grin:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Well, I can see what country owns this thread! *sniff* Oh well, let me be the first to break tradition.
I'm a girl, although I've been mistaken for a guy a couple of times in the past. Perhaps I should start signing my posts like Kim does?

Kate

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Whatever you please Kate.
And Happy New Year to my buddy Kate:big_grin:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I am a male-type humanoid who likes females, especially when they're blonde and Canadian. ^^

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
You wouldn't happen to be a male Snowth who's attracted to blonde, Canadian, female Mahna-Mahnas, would you? :wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
You wouldn't happen to be a male Snowth who's attracted to blonde, Canadian, female Mahna-Mahnas, would you? :wink:
Doo-DOO doo-doo-dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!