Let's see how many replies we can get to this post!

Old Thunder

Reaction score
I was at Wal*Mart and some old bag decided it was cute to bring her dog in her purse.

It all went downhill from there.

I don't think I've ever had a panic attack before, certainly not at this level. I still don't feel right, Jesus Christ i just ******* can't

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
I was at Wal*Mart and some old bag decided it was cute to bring her dog in her purse.

It all went downhill from there.

I don't think I've ever had a panic attack before, certainly not at this level. I still don't feel right, Jesus Christ i just ******* can't
Why did you have a panic attack.

Are you scared of Dogs?

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Yes, but you'd have a panic attack too if something that isn't supposed to be there is there and turns out not to be a puppet but a ******* living creature.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Yes, but you'd have a panic attack too if something that isn't supposed to be there is there and turns out not to be a puppet but a ******* living creature.
True.

The way I got over my fear was by looking after a friends dog as they went away quite a lot so I got used of having a dog around so I wasn't as afraid. Still not 100%comfortable with strangers dogs but dogs but dogs I know I'm totally fine with. Heck I even have a dog and it's the son of the dog we used to look after.

So I suggest from personal experience giving it a try. But try it with a nice breed like Labradoor or something friendly not a Pitbull or something known to be nasty

Old Thunder

Reaction score
My fear isn't a 100% fear. I'm very cautious among animals as a rule, but I can usually get past any fears in time. This is completely different.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
I used to kind of be afraid of big dogs, but now I actually am fine around them now.

I still prefer kitties to dogs though! Meow! :flirt: