Let's see how many replies we can get to this post!

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
It’s geniously wonderful
Being pansexual
I see colored lipstick through my eye
And nobody knows when
To fight the little red hens
When Lucy with diamonds is in the sky
Did you write this masterpiece, Thunder?

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
ENGLAND WIN ON F*CKING PENALTIES LADS!!!

IT'S COMING HOME LADS MARK MY WORDS. IN TWO SUNDAYS TIME HARRY KANE LIFTS THAT TROPHY!!!!!

Any Del

Reaction score
@Froggy Fool was at his company making muppets for Sesame Fans until:

*phone rings*

@Froggy Fool: Hello this is Company Of Fools how may I be of service?

@Old Thunder: FROGGY BABY SWEETY HONEY!!! I need you to host a children's birthday party and stuff at your company. I want the party to start at 5pm. No later than. Got it?

@Froggy Fool : Yes sir.... :rolleyes: (Can't he do it somewhere else?! Those brats will ruin my puppets!!!)

For the rest of the morning @Froggy Fool was getting decorations, food and beverages ready for the party at 5pm. By the time he was finished it was already 4pm.

@Froggy Fool : Oh my! The time flew! Well, doesn't matter I've got everything ready for the party!

It was 5pm and @Old Thunder and the children were at @Froggy Fool company. The children ran inside thus knocking down @Froggy Fool. The children wanted to hear a story first so @Old Thunder read the children "Moby Dick".

After @Old Thunder finished reading the story the children ran all over @Froggy Fool company and started touching his puppets.

@Froggy Fool : HEY! DON'T TOUCH THEM THEY'RE OFF LIMITS!!!!!

One of the kids started throwing food at @Froggy Fool. Then before you know it there was a HUGE food fight going on!

@Froggy Fool : Oh NOOOOO!!! My beautiful company!!! :cry:

Then there was trouble. One of the children, Patrick Star took most of the puppets and destroyed them by pouring gasoline and igniting a lighter which caused an explosion that nearly destroyed half of Company Of Fools!

@Froggy Fool : :mad: You've done it now!!! I'M GOING TO MURDER ALL OF YOU BRATS WITH MY FROG HANDS!!!!!!!!

Patrick Star: Does it come with a side of Mayonnaise?

@Froggy Fool:

@Froggy Fool called up his army of frogs with his frog caller and 100,000 showed up!

@Froggy Fool : FRONT AND CENTER!!! ANNIHILATE THESE BRATS SO I COULD EAT THEM FOR DINNER!!!!! MOVE OUT!!!!

@Old Thunder:

The children were being captured and drooled on. Including Patrick Star!

Patrick Star:

@Froggy Fool : Yes! Excellent job children! I will ENJOY my dinner!

All of the children were eatin. Except for @Old Thunder.

The next day Sesame Fans @ConsummateVs and @BlakeConor14 came over to the company and saw it was a disaster.

@Froggy Fool explained what happened and the three were joyfully cleaning up the mess. @ConsummateVs was doing the Michael Jackson moonwalk while @BlakeConor14 was watching football.

@Froggy Fool: NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE WILL HAVE PARTIES IN MAH COMPANY AGAIN!!! :mad: